All In This Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

All In This Forum

All That You Need On Net

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Say Hello: Introduce youself here

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
ahmadbilal

Say Hello: Introduce youself here Empty
PostSubject: Say Hello: Introduce youself here   Say Hello: Introduce youself here Icon_minitimeFri Feb 22, 2008 5:44 am

I have just joined this great forum and like it too much.I have started this topic where you can introduce yourself before continuing your participation and posting. My name is Ahmad and I am new here. I hope that we have to enjoy our stay here. Actually my interest and hobbies includes Net surfing, Playing Cricket listening music online etc.

Bilal - HiPakistan
A great source of latest News, Songs, Wallpapers, Showbiz and more...
Back to top Go down
arabian786

arabian786

PostSubject: Re: Say Hello: Introduce youself here   Say Hello: Introduce youself here Icon_minitimeMon Feb 25, 2008 2:00 am

Sallaam My name is JAWAD HAIDER and im from wah cantt and my hobbies and interests are internet surfing,
Back to top Go down
ahmadbilal

PostSubject: Re: Say Hello: Introduce youself here   Say Hello: Introduce youself here Icon_minitimeThu Feb 28, 2008 2:37 am

WelCome Jawad...

Let's enjoy your stay and keep posting your views and opinion here. I hope you would like to share your views and knowledge regarding to yours cute hobbies. I am daily online at Desitwist.com and check my email regularly. Right now, now I am listening the Pakistani Singer Adnan Sami cute song tracks. Would you like Pakistani Pop or Punjabi songs and Ghazal etc? Let's share you views at my post relating to Fashion , songs, showbiz Updates and sports news.

I am just waiting for your participation, suggestions and views friends.

Thanks again
Bilal - HiPakistan
Back to top Go down
7sunny7

PostSubject: I Am Ahsan   Say Hello: Introduce youself here Icon_minitimeWed Mar 12, 2008 12:20 am

hi friends i am Ahsan, i love net surfing, i like this forum, and from me welcome to you all,,,,, hope we will do lot of gup shup here.......
so be in touch
Back to top Go down
ahmadbilal

PostSubject: Re: Say Hello: Introduce youself here   Say Hello: Introduce youself here Icon_minitimeMon Apr 07, 2008 11:29 pm

Hi Ahsan,

Welcome to Allinthis.com forum.

Enjoy your stay and keep posting your views and shared your knowledge.
This is a great place where we can discussed our sports and entertainment issue.
and Latest news regarding fashion and showbiz.

Welcome again and keep posting your comments

Bilal - Hipakistan
Back to top Go down
cyberfanaa

PostSubject: Re: Say Hello: Introduce youself here   Say Hello: Introduce youself here Icon_minitimeMon May 25, 2009 6:10 pm

Salam 2 All Friends
Me Adil From Karachi.pk
And How R U All ?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Say Hello: Introduce youself here   Say Hello: Introduce youself here Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Say Hello: Introduce youself here
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
All In This Forum :: Entertainment and Discussions :: Gupshup-
Jump to: